FAQ Marina Camping Village
Marina Family Camping Village is about 1 km away from the nearest town (Punta Marina Terme). The town centre can easily be reached by bike (10 minutes) or by car (5 minutes). In addition, right in front of the campsite there is a bus stop that connects the other neighboring towns (Lido Adriano, Marina di Ravenna etc.) and the station of Ravenna in about 20 minutes.
The reception is open 24 hours/7. The handing over of accommodation keys is guaranteed from 5:00 pm onwards. It is possible to use the camping village facilities (swimming pool, beach, restaurant) if you arrive earlier. You must check out and hand back the keys by 10:00 am. Please let us know in advance if you expect to arrive after 9:00 pm.
We accept payment in cash (for amounts up to 2,999.99 €), debit card and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, CartaSì).
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to email@example.com.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
The entertainment team will be on campsite from around June until the beginning of September, and will be organising sport activities, competitions, entertainment for adults and children and also evening shows and dances.
Inside the village there is some accommodation available without architectural barriers. Please check availability by contacting the reception.
The wifi is available and free of charge.
Inside the camping village there is a laundry point with coin-operated washing machines and tumble driers. Detergents are not included but can be purchased from our supermarket.
Yes, there is a supermarket inside the camping village.
Please contact the reception directly if you have any requests or preferences. It is possible to choose a specific bungalow number, if available, for an extra charge of € 75.00 per family. If you do not choose this option, you will be informed of the number when you receive the keys to your accommodation
Bed and bath linen are not included in the price. They can be rented from the camping village or, preferably, by the booking.
The accommodation is handed over clean and sanitised on the day of arrival. You have to leave it as clean and tidy as you found it. You can at any time add a final cleaning service, but there is a charge for this.
Sun umbrella and loungers on the private beach are included for many of the types of mobile home; alternatively, you can always book them in advance. Our beach has a sunbathing area equipped with beach umbrellas and loungers, and an adjoining dog beach. You will be given a beach voucher at the reception when you check in, which must be shown at the private beach for the service to be provided.
Entry to the water park is always included in the price. Umbrellas and loungers by the pool can be rented in water park only, on a first come first served basis.
To date, local regulations do not allow dogs to swim in the sea on our stretch of beach.
Changes can be made to menus; please inform us on arrival if you require any changes or have an intolerance and/or allergy. We do not have a certified gluten-free kitchen.
Our private beach is about 200m from the entrance of the campsite.