Dogs are always welcome!
Welcome to our ‘Dog Friendly’ camping village in Punta Marina
The Marina Family Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that accepts pets, and dogs in particular. And there’s even a beach just for them! Your furry friends are always welcome in our Family Village! Plenty of space for long walks with your faithful friend!
At the Marina Family Village, you can walk and enjoy the company of your faithful four-legged friend in all the green areas of the campsite, and not just there! Here are all the options and services for your furry companion:
- Dogs Allowed – Dog-friendly beach: dogs are not allowed to swim in the sea, in compliance with the Beach Ordinance of the municipality where the facility is located
- Possibility of taking your dog to the restaurant’s outdoor veranda to enjoy its company while you eat your favourite dish
- 2 large play areas with certified wooden toys in the Marina Family Village for safe fun
- Dedicated dog showers with tub and hair dryer to freshen up after a day at the beach
- Specific products for your friend’s hygiene and nutrition available for sale at the campsite market
Request availability or a quote now, and remember to indicate how many pets you will be bringing in the Dogs/Cats box. Don’t forget our simple rules for an even quieter and safer four-legged holiday:
- Pets are allowed in certain types of bungalows, subject to reservation. For Club Del Sole, the well-being of the dog is an indispensable pillar of DOG FRIENDLY hospitality, and welfare parameters are based on a high standard. For this reason, the possibility of accommodating the dog is assessed on the basis of the size, breed and number of dogs present in the village at the time. Contact us for more information
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking. Maximum two pets per property allowed. A vaccination certificate and insurance must be presented at check-in
- Access of pets to the public beach is prohibited, except in specially designated areas (as per municipal regulations)
- Pets must be kept on a leash and, if necessary, muzzled
- Owners are obliged to pick up the physiological needs of their pets with the appropriate scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village
- Any damage caused by pets to third parties and the village facilities is the full responsibility of the owner.
- Animals are not allowed in the playground, toilets and pool area
- Show your dog’s health booklet on request
- Do not leave the pet unattended
- Take care that your dog does not disturb the peace and quiet of other customers
Please note that the presence of dogs must be indicated at the time of booking. An up-to-date vaccination booklet and insurance are required to enter the village. Dogs reported in the regional register as biting dogs are not allowed.