These rules are exposed on the Reception wall and inside Marina Camping Village. Entering the Campsite entails fully accepting of the Rules. Management reserves the right to public further rules in order to improve Camping’s leading.
Art. 1 – CHECK-IN
Upon arrival, Customers are required to submit a valid identity document for the necessary registration requested by Law and sign the data notification paper. Please check that all data are correct and matches with type of equipment and number of people. You will be provided with an identity pass (card and/or wristband) ; the pass is personal, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be brought along (in case of card) or worn (in case of wristband) for the entire duration of your stay. The personal pass allows the access and the stay at Marina Camping Village; it must be shown upon entering, and our staff has the right to verify it. A car-pass, allowing access to one car only, will be also delivered at Reception desk. For additional cars please apply the Reception desk. People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code. The Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse unwanted people or supernumerary. Customers arriving and/or leaving the Camping Village, must notify the check-in staff by submitting and/or collecting their personal and car passes, in order to carry out the required registration. Not notified departures within 24 hours are deemed non-valid and will be charged in addition with the Tourist Tax. All pass (cards and/or wristbands) must be returned upon departure. Bungalows and Mobil homes are at Customers’ disposal from 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated within 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Pitches are available from 12.00 a.m. on day of arrival and must be vacated within 12:00 on the day of departure.
Art. 2 – DAILY VISITS
The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance of visitors. Visitors can access upon delivery of an Identity Document. The visit is free if of short duration (max. 1 hour); over this period the stay must be approved by the Management and entails the payment of the concerning fee and the withdrawal of the visitors pass (card and/or wristband). The visit is in any case forbidden to minors not accompanied by an adult. Visiting guests can access daily from 8.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.; the registered customer is required to ensure that their guests are authorized by management and is responsible for their behavior within the structure. People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code.
Art. 3 – CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND LODGEMENTS
The pitches and lodgments are assigned by the staff in charge. For operational needs, the Management reserve the rights to change the assigned number at any time, even after sending the confirmation. All equipment must be neatly arranged inside the delimited spaces in accordance with the instructions received and should never occupy common areas. The car must be parked within the limits of the pitch or in the assigned parking. Any change of pitch must be notified and approved by the Reception operators or designated personnel. The Management and the staff are authorized to access to the accommodations at any time, even in the absence of the customer.
Art. 4 – MINORS
Adults are responsible for the behavior of children, the vitality of which can be detrimental to the peace and security of other guests. The entrance of minors is not allowed if not accompanied by an adult who is legally responsible. In addition, the children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult to the toilet, in the pool and in the use of all the facilities of the camping/village. It ‘also prohibited to minors, the use of electric bicycles and electric scooters. The Management declines any responsibility.
Art. 5 – PETS
Pets are subject to the current price list and their entry is for a maximum of 2 pets per pitch or home unit (only in the types where allowed). The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and also subsequently on your arrival. The pets access is forbidden to the beach (as per the provision of Law no. 27/2000 and the relevant Municipal Ordinances), in the pool, washrooms, and playground. It is mandatory to keep pets on a leash and, if necessary, with the muzzle and may not be left alone in the structures; please make sure that they do not disturb other customers. The owners are obliged to collect the droppings of their animals using the bags of Dog Toilets located inside the campsite. The areas for the washing of the animals, are located in proximity of the main toilet buildings and are clearly indicated. The owner will fully respond to any damage caused to third parties by the animal. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds are subject to acceptance by the Management.
Art. 6 – VEHICLE TRAFFIC
For the peace and safety of all people, we suggest to limit the use of cars and motorcycles inside the camping/village and if it’s strictly necessary, please proceed at walking speed. The circulation of any vehicle is absolutely prohibited from 24.00 to 7.00 a.m. All cars in the campsite, as well as those in the parking lot at the entrance, must be provided with a pass issued by the Reception desk. The vehicles without this pass or with the pass located in a not visible place, will be removed without notice with costs and responsibilities charged to the owner. In the central square, the circulation of any vehicle on wheels (bike, skate, skateboards, etc.) is forbidden, except the ones for disabled, baby strollers and service vehicles. It is also forbidden to minors the use of electric bicycles and electric scooters.
Art. 7 – COMPLIANCE WITH THE QUIET
In respect of the public peace, we call on all people to avoid behaviors, activities, games, and use of equipment that could disturb other guests. In particular, from 14.00 to 15.30 and from 24.00 to 7.00, noises that may disturb the guests are prohibited, furthermore, in respect of all people, you may not install or remove tents and structures or using radios or TV with a high volume. The Management reserves the right to promptly expel Customers disturbing the peace of other guests or who do not respect the rules of this regulation.
Art. 8 – ENVIRONMENT – WASTE COLLECTION – FIRE PREVENTION
In respect of environmental conservation, it is strictly prohibited:
to damage equipment, vegetation and tracing furrows in the ground, pour or discharge into the subsoil detergents, oils, fuels, hot or salty liquids. – Waste or misuse drinking water – Install fences, tie or anchor any plants, to pull ropes at eye level and install anything else that could be a potential danger or be an obstacle to the passages – Drain chemical toilets outside the dedicated areas – Turn on open fires; the use of barbecue is allowed only if it don’t cause
damage to neighbors and always with a bucket of water or a fire extinguisher ready to use.
Do not use defective electrical equipment or with damaged wires; the Management invites you to carefully follow the regulations for the use of your equipment and to pay attention about their state of functioning.
In each pitch is allowed only one gas-bottle with a maximum of 25 liters. For the installation of tents and tarpaulins protection is mandatory the use of fire retardant materials with CE certification.
For the disposal of waste, there are two drop-off points within which are placed different bins for recycling paper, glass, aluminum, plastic and mixed waste. We kindly ask all our customers to dispose of their waste properly.
Art. 9 – MAIL-LOST AND FOUND
For the withdrawal of the post, please contact Reception. The post must be collected personally by the recipient. After seven days, the not withdrawn post will be returned to sender. The found objects must be immediately delivered to the front desk for the necessary fulfillment . It is recommended to pay attention to your personal belongings and take the necessary precautions. Money and valuables should not be left unattended, a free cash deposit service is available at the front desk. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft or misappropriation of assets.
Art. 10 – ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The supply of electrical power is calculated on the basis of the consumption of equipment with low power absorption. The electric connection in pitches is provided only to users who have cable and plug according to CEE statement.
Art. 11 – USE OF COMMON FACILITIES – BEACH AND SWIMMING-POOL
The use of all common facilities such as swimming pool, playground, soccer field, etc.. is at your own risk. The regulation of different activities is postponed to specific advertisements placed in proximity of facilities. The beach service, unless otherwise agreed, is always subject to the payment of related fees and observation of the current provisions, provided by the Port Authority of Ravenna. For the use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site.
Art. 12 – INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Every infectious disease or any disease that, at the discretion of the doctor, could cause damage to the Community, must be immediately declared to the Management.
Art. 13 – EXPULSION
The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to expel people who do not respect the rules or disturb the harmony and spirit of hospitality, damaging the smooth running of community life and the interests of the camping/village.
MY SMART CASH RULES
Dear Valued Client, below you can find the rules for the proper use of your My Smart Cash bracelet.
1. The My Smart Cash service is reserved exclusively to Camping Village clients staying overnight at the Camping Village, with the express exclusion of any daily guests who do not stay overnight. The bracelet is provided at check-in to all the aforementioned clients and must be worn for the entire period of stay in the Camping Village to help Camping Village’s operators to identify their clients. Where technologically possible, the bracelet will also allow access to the Camping Village and/or its areas.
2. If the client wishes to do so, a credit amount can be loaded on the bracelet and used for purchasing services from the Camping Village businesses operating in it. The maximum credit that can be loaded on each bracelet is € 300.00.
3. The bracelet is personal and cannot be used by anyone other than the person to whom it is given during check-in.
4. Bracelets can be recharged at the authorised points in the Camping Village using credit/debit cards or, in special cases, using cash (further information on the authorised cash points can be obtained from the Camping Village reception desk).
5. To use the credit on the bracelet, the client must notify of his or her intention to do so before a receipt is issued by the business operator.
6. In case of loss, damage or malfunction of the bracelet, the client shall immediately notify the management of the Camping Village where the bracelet was issued, providing a receipt showing the bracelet identification code to timely block the bracelet and issue a new bracelet on which any credit balance present at the time of the notification will be transferred. The management of the Camping Village may reserve the right to carry out further checks to confirm the identity of the claimant and the correspondence of the identification code to the bracelet.
7. The client may use the bracelet to access the Camping Village until the end of the booking period.
8. Clients may request a full refund of the remaining credit on the bracelet at any time up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
Other Client Types (daily excluded)
Term: Client Checkout
In any case, partial refunds will not be provided.
9. Failure by the Camping Village client to request a refund of any remaining credit within the terms specified above will make it impossible for client to receive such a refund.
10. The credit on the bracelet can be used by the client at the Club Del Sole Group Camping Villages where the My Smart Cash service is enabled up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Closing date of the last enabled Camping Village and in any case no later than December 31.
Other Client Types
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
11. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to block the bracelets at any time and without prior notice, as well as in the event of fraudulent or incorrect use or damage to Camping Village or any its clients or clients of the Camping Village or Gruppo Club Del Sole, also in case of use of the My Smart Cash service in violation of these regulations.
12. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to withdraw any benefits acquired unlawfully (e.g. discounts, rewards, etc.), and to take any action against users of the suspended or revoked bracelets.
13. The management of the Camping Village and the businesses operating in it are not responsible for any fraudulent, improper or abusive use of the My Smart Cash service, as well as for any consequences, direct or indirect, related to its malfunction and the malfunction of any management systems beyond the management control.
14. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of these rules at any time. In case of amendments, the new rules will be promptly published at the Camping Village and/or made available on its website, as well as – if and when available – through the My Club Del Sole App. Thus, the client is invited to continuously check for updates.
15. The signing of these rules, as well as the use of the My Smart Cash service, imply full and unconditional acceptance of all the clauses contained in this document, which, are available at the Camping Village and published on its website, as well as – if and when available – on the My Club Del Sole App.