Pets, our friends
Pets are admitted to the Marina Camping Village under observance of the following rules:
- Pets are admitted only in particular types of accommodations mobilhomes and in certain units (maximum 2 pets per accommodation)
- The presence of pets must be obligatory indicated at reservation time.
- The admittance of pets is under decision of the Village Management. Some kind of animals considered dangerous may be prohibited on park property. Any pet that is noisy, dangerous, intimidating, or destructive will not be allowed to remain in the park.
- At check-in time, pet owners are required to show proof of vaccination. Pets must be confined, and leashed.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in trash receptacles.
- Owners are responsible for any damages caused by their animals to other guests or to any structures of the Village.
- Pets are not allowed in playground, restaurant, bars and shops.
- Pets are not allowed to bath and to walk on the foreshore. Have a look at Our Dolcevita Beach Club - Dog Beach regulation here
Animals are not permitted on the beach. Pets must not be left unattended inside the mobilhome. The owners must grant every cleanliness and sanitation rule during the stay of the animals inside the mobilhome.
Marina Camping VIllage offers many services for you and your dog: access to the beach, pet showers with basin and hair dryer, off leash area with certified wooden toys, to let your dog play in total safety, pet food in our minimarket...enjoy your holiday with the whole family, pets included!